08 February 2020
The Ministry of Health has raised the Disease Outbreak Response System Condition (DORSCON) alert level to Orange on 7 February 2020. Hence, this calls for heightened control measures to be taken to prevent (if not, minimise) the transmission of the virus applicable to all our Worship Services and Meetings.
- Temperature screening will be conducted at all our service locations.
- Hand sanitisers will be provided at all service halls.
- There will be increased cleaning of our service locations.
- In line with the Ministry of Health Advisory, if you have travelled to Mainland China within the last two weeks, please stay home.
- If you are attending our Worship Services, an Online Health and Travel Declaration Form must be filled-in and submitted.
- If you have a fever, or other symptoms (e.g. cough, runny nose, sneezing, flu), please stay home and seek immediate medical attention. We encourage you to take time to fully recuperate at home instead of attending our Worship Services.
- If you do not have fever but feel unwell during the service (e.g. persistent coughing or sneezing), we seek your understanding that you will be requested to go home and we encourage you to join our 10AM,11:15AM, or 5PM Facebook Live Streaming instead.
- Minimise physical contact, avoid handshakes (use alternative greetings), practice heightened personal hygiene and social etiquette during our Worship Services.
- All Discipleship, Life Groups and Ministry Meetings can continue to meet at the discretion of the respective leaders. Leaders are to take into consideration those from vulnerable groups (i.e. children, elderly, and those with physical health conditions).
- Minimise physical contact, avoid handshakes (use alternative greetings), practice heightened personal hygiene and social etiquette during the meeting.
In line with the enhanced precautionary measures adopted by the Ministry of Education, our Worship Services will continue as per normal timing at all locations.
However, there will be NO KIDS Church and Parents’ Room available at our Worship Services on Sunday, 09 February and until further notice. The health and safety of our children at KIDS Church is of utmost importance to us.
We encourage all parents especially those with infants and young children to join us online via Facebook at 10:00 am, 11:15am or 5:00pm.
Thank you for helping to make our church a safe environment for everyone. Your support and understanding is greatly appreciated and we will continue to monitor the situation and provide updates where necessary.
For government updates, please visit:
Finally, let us keep praying unceasingly and be a channel of hope and grace to those around us, and be constantly reminded that God is our refuge and our fortress, in whom we trust (Psalm 91:2).
You can download a copy of the 08 February 2020 advisory here.