13 March 2020
Following Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong’s statement on the COVID-19 situation in Singapore, delivered on 12 March 2020, PM Lee mentioned that “the virus can spread quickly to many people in crowded settings like religious gatherings and services.” To protect the health and safety of our congregation, Every Nation Church (Singapore) will continue NOT to hold physical Worship Services at any of our locations this Sunday, 15 March and until further notice.
- Please join our EN Live! (Online Sunday Worship Services) on 15 March at 10:00am, 11:15am, or 5:00pm via Facebook or YouTube Live Streaming.
- Our KIDS Church led by Pastor Kern Lee will continue to host KIDS Church Online this Saturday, 14 March 2020.
- Junior Kids (ages 3-6) will commence its online session at 10am, while Senior Kids (ages 7-12) will meet online at 11:15am. Further information have been shared to our KIDS Church Parents today via email, SMS and WhatsApp.
- Our EN Campus team led by Pastor Mark Chew will NOT meet physically at our Worship Service location, and will continue with EN Campus Live.
- Join our EN Campus Live via Instagram @encampussg or Youtube @everynationsg this Saturday, 14 March at 3pm.
- All Discipleship, Life Groups and Ministry Meetings can continue to meet at the discretion of the respective leaders. Leaders are to take into consideration those from vulnerable groups (i.e. children, elderly, and those with physical health conditions).
- Minimise physical contact, avoid handshakes (use alternative greetings), practice heightened personal hygiene and social etiquette during the meeting.
Thank you all for your support and understanding. We will continue to monitor the situation and provide updates when necessary.
For government updates, please visit:
Finally, let us keep praying unceasingly and be a channel of hope and grace to those around us, and be constantly reminded that God is our refuge and our fortress, in whom we trust (Psalm 91:2).
You can download a copy of the 13 March 2020 advisory here.