14 February 2020
In light of the continued Disease Outbreak Response System Condition (DORSCON) alert level of Orange and new cases, ENCS has put in place the following control and response measures to prevent (if not, minimise) the transmission of the virus applicable to all our Worship Services, while still providing an environment of faith for worship.
- Temperature screening will be conducted at all our service locations.
- Hand sanitisers will be provided at all service halls.
- There will be increased cleaning of our service locations.
- In line with the Ministry of Health Advisory, if you have travelled to Mainland China within the last two weeks, please stay home.
- Worship service attendees will be required to fill out and submit an Online Health and Travel Declaration Form before entering the worship premises.
- If you have a fever, or other symptoms (e.g. cough, sore throat, runny nose, sneezing, etc.), please stay home and seek immediate medical attention. We encourage you to take time to fully recuperate at home instead of attending our Worship Services.
- If you do not have fever but feel unwell during the service (e.g. persistent coughing or sneezing), we seek your understanding that you will be requested to go home.
- Minimise physical contact, avoid shaking hands, practice heightened personal hygiene and social etiquette during our Worship Services.
- For those who are unable to join us at our locations, we encourage you to join our Sunday 10:00 am, 11:15am or 5:00pm Facebook or YouTube Live Streaming instead. There will be no live streaming for our Saturday Campus service.
- Offering bags will not be passed at worship services. We would like to encourage members to give online via our website and those who would like to give by cash/ cheque, may drop it off at the Offering Box. (*New Measures*)
- There will be NO KIDS Church and Parents’ Room available at our Worship Services this Sunday. The health and safety of our children at KIDS Church is of utmost importance to us.
- We encourage all parents especially those with infants and young children to join us online via Facebook or YouTube at 10:00 am, 11:15am or 5:00pm this Sunday.
- Our KIDS Church team is currently exploring KIDS Church Online which we aim to launch on 22 February 2020. Further details will be shared to our parents. (*New Measures*)
- All Discipleship, Life Groups and Ministry Meetings can continue to meet at the discretion of the respective leaders. Leaders are to take into consideration those from vulnerable groups (i.e. children, elderly, and those with physical health conditions).
- Minimise physical contact, avoid handshakes (use alternative greetings), practice heightened personal hygiene and social etiquette during the meeting.
Thank you for helping to make our church a safe environment for everyone. Your support and understanding is greatly appreciated and we will continue to monitor the situation and provide updates where necessary.
For government updates, please visit:
Finally, let us keep praying unceasingly and be a channel of hope and grace to those around us, and be constantly reminded that God is our refuge and our fortress, in whom we trust (Psalm 91:2).
You can download a copy of the 14 February 2020 advisory here.