20 March 2020
We have seen a rapid increase of confirmed COVID-19 cases around Singapore recently. Hence, the Ministry of Health continues to urge everyone to avoid large public gatherings and observe social distancing measures to help minimise the risk of community spread.
To protect the health and safety of our congregation, Every Nation Church (Singapore) will continue NOT to hold physical Worship Services at any of our locations this Sunday, 22 March until further notice.
- Please join our EN Live! (Online Sunday Worship Services) on 22 March at 10:00am, 11:15am, or 5:00pm via Facebook or YouTube Live Streaming.
- Our KIDS Church led by Pastor Kern Lee will continue to host KIDS Church Online this Saturday, 21 March 2020.
- Junior Kids (ages 3-6) will commence its online session at 10am, while Senior Kids (ages 7-12) will meet online at 11:15am. Further information have been shared to our KIDS Church Parents today via email, SMS and WhatsApp.
- Our EN Campus team led by Pastor Mark Chew will NOT meet physically at our Worship Service location, and will continue with EN Campus Live.
- Join our EN Campus Live via Instagram @encampussg or Youtube @everynationsg this Saturday, 21 March at 3pm.
- All Discipleship, Life Groups and Ministry Meetings can continue to meet at the discretion of the respective leaders. Leaders are to take into consideration those from vulnerable groups (i.e. children, elderly, and those with physical health conditions).
- Minimise physical contact, avoid handshakes (use alternative greetings), practice heightened personal hygiene, social etiquette and observe social distancing measures during the meeting.
- Alternative meeting mode for all our Discipleship, Life Groups and Ministry Meetings can be done online, as well.
Thank you all for your support and understanding. We will continue to monitor the situation and provide updates when necessary.
For government updates, please visit:
Finally, let us keep praying unceasingly and be a channel of hope and grace to those around us. Let us also constantly be reminded that we should NOT fear, “for God is with us; be not dismayed, for He is our God; He will strengthen us, He will help us, He will uphold us with His righteous right hand.” (Isaiah 41:10).
You can download a copy of the 20 March 2020 advisory here.