1 May 2020
Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong has announced this week Singapore will extend the “circuit breaker” period and implementation of tighter measures by another four weeks until 1 June 2020.
In response to our government’s strict implementation of the Control Orders, we will CONTINUE TO STREAM EN Live! this Sunday, 3 May until further notice.
Our EN Live! (Online Sunday Worship Services) will be broadcasted at 10:00am only via Facebook and YouTube Live Streaming until 31 May.
- Our KIDS Church led by Pastor Kern Lee will continue to host KIDS Church Online this Saturday, 2 May 2020.
- Junior Kids (ages 3-6) will commence its online session at 10am, while Senior Kids (ages 7-12) will meet online at 11:15am. Further information have been shared to our KIDS Church Parents today via email, SMS or WhatsApp.
- KIDS Life Group Online Hangouts for Senior Kids (ages 7-12) will be held Saturdays at 12:15pm simultaneously for Boys’ Group and Girls’ Group.
VACATION BIBLE SCHOOL (NEW!)
Our annual Summer holiday camp – Vacation Bible School (VBS) has been POSTPONED until further notice.
Our EN Campus Ministry led by Pastor Mark Chew will continue to meet ONLINE during our weekly EN Campus Live! via YouTube this Saturday, 2 May at 3pm.
Our 12PMLive! will be broadcasted daily (Mondays to Fridays) from 12:00pm to 12:12pm via Facebook and YouTube.
Romans 12:12 reminds us to “Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer.” Join us as our pastors will lead us for a 12-minute Pray and Meditate session daily.
- All Discipleship, Life Groups and Ministry-related face-to-face meetings will be cancelled. We implore everyone to STAY HOME.
- Notify your respective Discipleship, Life Group or Ministry leaders and/or pastors for any emergency matters needing pastoral care or support.
- Join our online Discipleship sessions with your respective Discipleship, Life Group or Ministry Teams. “And let us consider how to stir up one another to love and good works, not neglecting to meet together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another…” (Hebrews 10:25-26)
Thank you all for your support and understanding. We will continue to monitor the situation and provide updates when necessary.
For government updates, please visit:
Finally, let us keep praying unceasingly and be a channel of hope and grace to those around us. Let us also constantly be reminded that we should NOT fear for – “God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear...” (Psalm 46:1-2a)
You can download a copy of the 1 May 2020 advisory here.