27 March 2020
The Ministry of Health has implemented tighter measures to minimise further spread of COVID-19 across the country. This stepped up enforcement includes suspension of faith-based activities or gatherings and safe distancing measures until 30 April 2020, but this may be extended if the situation does not improve.
In compliance to our government’s mandatory measures, Every Nation Church (Singapore) will continue NOT to hold physical Worship Services at any of our locations this Sunday, 29 March until further notice.
- Over the next three weeks, our EN Live! (Online Sunday Worship Services) will be broadcasted at 10:00am only via Facebook or YouTube Live Streaming. This covers the following Sundays : 29 March, 5 April, and 12 April (Easter).
- Our KIDS Church led by Pastor Kern Lee will continue to host KIDS Church Online this Saturday, 28 March 2020.
- Junior Kids (ages 3-6) will commence its online session at 10am, while Senior Kids (ages 7-12) will meet online at 11:15am. Further information have been shared to our KIDS Church Parents today via email, SMS and WhatsApp.
- Our EN Campus team led by Pastor Mark Chew will NOT meet physically at our Worship Service location, and will continue with EN Campus Live.
- Join our EN Campus Live via Instagram @encampussg or Youtube @everynationsg this Saturday, 28 March at 3pm.
- All Discipleship, Life Groups and Ministry-related face-to-face meetings of more than 10 people will be cancelled. However, 1-2-1 meetups can continue to meet at the discretion of the respective leaders. Leaders are to take into consideration those from vulnerable groups (i.e. children, elderly, and those with physical health conditions).
- When meeting people, minimise physical contact, avoid handshakes (use alternative greetings), practice heightened personal hygiene, social etiquette and observe safe distancing measures as mandated by the law.
- We highly recommend to continue meeting with your Discipleship, Life Groups or Ministry teams by hosting or attending an online session with our church family.
Thank you all for your support and understanding. We will continue to monitor the situation and provide updates when necessary.
For government updates, please visit:
Finally, let us keep praying unceasingly and be a channel of hope and grace to those around us. Let us also constantly be reminded that we should NOT fear, “for God is with us; be not dismayed, for He is our God; He will strengthen us, He will help us, He will uphold us with His righteous right hand.” (Isaiah 41:10).
You can download a copy of the 27 March 2020 advisory here.