3 April 2020
Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong has announced earlier Singapore will impose significantly stricter measures for a month to minimise further spread of COVID-19 across the country. Enforcement of these “circuit breakers” include suspension of faith-based activities or gatherings, closure of workplace premises and places of worship effective 7 April 2020.
In compliance to our government’s mandatory measures, Every Nation Church (Singapore) will continue NOT to hold physical Worship Services at any of our locations this Sunday, 5 April until further notice.
- Our EN Live! (Online Sunday Worship Services) will be broadcasted at 10:00am only via Facebook or YouTube Live Streaming for the next 5 weeks. This covers the following Sundays : 5 April, and 12 April (Easter), 19 April, 26 April and 3 May.
- Our KIDS Church led by Pastor Kern Lee will continue to host KIDS Church Online this Saturday, 4 April 2020.
- Junior Kids (ages 3-6) will commence its online session at 10am, while Senior Kids (ages 7-12) will meet online at 11:15am. Further information have been shared to our KIDS Church Parents today via email, SMS and WhatsApp.
- Our EN Campus team led by Pastor Mark Chew will continue hosting EN Campus Live!
- Effective Saturday, 4 April, our EN Campus Live will be broadcasted via YouTube at 3pm.
- For the next 5 weeks, our 12PM (Prayer and Meditate) Live! will be broadcasted daily (Mondays to Fridays) from 12:00pm to 12:12pm via YouTube Live Streaming. Our weekday 12PM Live will commence on Monday, 6 April.
- All Discipleship, Life Groups and Ministry-related face-to-face meetings will be cancelled. We encourage everyone to stay home unless leaders need to minister to someone on emergency matters. Leaders are to take into consideration those from vulnerable groups (i.e. children, elderly, and those with physical health conditions).
- When meeting people, minimise physical contact, avoid handshakes (use alternative greetings), practice heightened personal hygiene, social etiquette and observe safe distancing measures as mandated by the law.
- We highly recommend to continue meeting with your Discipleship, Life Groups or Ministry teams by hosting or attending an online session with our church family.
Thank you all for your support and understanding. We will continue to monitor the situation and provide updates when necessary.
For government updates, please visit:
Finally, let us keep praying unceasingly and be a channel of hope and grace to those around us. Let us also constantly be reminded that we should NOT fear, “for God is with us; be not dismayed, for He is our God; He will strengthen us, He will help us, He will uphold us with His righteous right hand.” (Isaiah 41:10).
You can download a copy of the 03 April 2020 advisory here.