21 February 2020
In light of the continued Disease Outbreak Response System Condition (DORSCON) alert level of Orange and confirmed cases identified in clusters in public gatherings such as churches this week, Every Nation Church (Singapore) will NOT be conducting physical Worship Services at any of our locations this Sunday, 23 February 2020 and until further notice.
- We invite you to join our ONLINE Worship Services Sunday 10:00am, 11:15am, or 5:00pm via Facebook or YouTube Live Streaming.
- Our KIDS Church led by Pastor Kern Lee will be launching our KIDS Church Online with our pilot programme going LIVE tomorrow, 22 February 2020.
- Junior Kids (ages 3-6) will commence its online session at 10am, while Senior Kids (ages 7-12) will meet online at 11:15am. Further details have been shared to our KIDS Church Parents today via email and WhatsApp.
- Our EN Campus led by Pastor Mark will NOT meet physically at our Worship Service location, and has commenced EN IG (Instagram) Live last week. We encourage our Campus team to join IG Live @encampussg.
- Join our EN Campus Live via Instagram @encampussg or Youtube @everynationsg tomorrow, 22 February at 3pm.
- All Discipleship, Life Groups and Ministry Meetings can continue to meet at the discretion of the respective leaders. Leaders are to take into consideration those from vulnerable groups (i.e. children, elderly, and those with physical health conditions).
- Minimise physical contact, avoid handshakes (use alternative greetings), practice heightened personal hygiene and social etiquette during the meeting.
Thank you for helping to make our church a safe environment for everyone. Your support and understanding is greatly appreciated and we will continue to monitor the situation and provide updates where necessary.
For government updates, please visit:
Finally, let us keep praying unceasingly and be a channel of hope and grace to those around us, and be constantly reminded that God is our refuge and our fortress, in whom we trust (Psalm 91:2).
You can download a copy of the 21 February 2020 advisory here.