28 February 2020
Whilst the COVID-19 confirmed cases have reduced this week and root causes for the biggest cluster identified, the Ministry of Health Disease Outbreak Response System Condition (DORSCON) alert level remains at Orange. Hence, Every Nation Church (Singapore) will continue NOT to hold physical Worship Services at any of our locations this Sunday, 1 March and until further notice.
- Please join our EN Live! (Online Sunday Worship Services) on 1 March at 10:00am, 11:15am, or 5:00pm via Facebook or YouTube Live Streaming.
- Our KIDS Church led by Pastor Kern Lee will continue to host KIDS Church Online this Saturday, 29 February 2020.
- Junior Kids (ages 3-6) will commence its online session at 10am, while Senior Kids (ages 7-12) will meet online at 11:15am. Further information have been shared to our KIDS Church Parents today via email, SMS and WhatsApp.
- Our EN Campus team led by Pastor Mark Chew will NOT meet physically at our Worship Service location, and will continue with EN Campus Live.
- Join our EN Campus Live via Instagram @encampussg or Youtube @everynationsg this Saturday, 29 February at 3pm.
- All Discipleship, Life Groups and Ministry Meetings can continue to meet at the discretion of the respective leaders. Leaders are to take into consideration those from vulnerable groups (i.e. children, elderly, and those with physical health conditions).
- Minimise physical contact, avoid handshakes (use alternative greetings), practice heightened personal hygiene and social etiquette during the meeting.
Thank you for helping to make our church a safe environment for everyone. Your support and understanding is greatly appreciated and we will continue to monitor the situation and provide updates where necessary.
For government updates, please visit:
Finally, let us keep praying unceasingly and be a channel of hope and grace to those around us, and be constantly reminded that God is our refuge and our fortress, in whom we trust (Psalm 91:2).
You can download a copy of the 28 February 2020 advisory here.