The Serve Our City Education Bursary is an Every Nation Church (Singapore) (ENCS) financial award given to invest in the future of our community youth leaders.
Benefits of Award
- The Serve Our City Education Bursary provides SGD 3,000.00 per annum to help cover university school fees and study-related expenses.
- Students are not expected to return this money.
- There is no bond attached.
- Selected Bursary Awardees will be given priority in participating in Serve Our City’s EQUIP programmes (see details below).
- Singapore Citizens and Singapore Permanent Residents aged 16-25 years old.
- Full-time NUS/NTU undergraduate students.
- Demonstrate financial need: a household per capita income of SGD 1500.00 and below or where combined household income does not exceed SGD 6000.00 (gross) per month. Deserving students who fall out of the eligibility criteria due to exceptional family circumstances (for example, those with family members who have high medical expenses), may be considered.
- Demonstrates interest, dedication and commitment in serving the community. Has actively participated in community work in the last 1 year.
- Made satisfactory progress towards completion of his/her academic programme, for those applying for Bursary renewal.
- Each Bursary Award is tenable for one year only.
- Recipients may re-apply to be considered for the Bursary Award in their subsequent year of studies, subject to meeting the eligibility criteria.
- Recipient must declare any other financial aid they are holding or applying for in the application form.
- Each application will be reviewed on a case-by case basis. The final decision for each application is subject to sole discretion of ENCS. ENCS reserves the right to withhold the reasons behind the approval/disapproval of each application.
- ENCS reserves the right to impose repayment on a case-by-case basis e.g. due to fraudulent declarations.
- The Bursary Award must be refunded in part or in full for the semester unattended if student withdraws / is terminated from studies.
- Separate application is necessary. Download the application form here and submit the completed form together with the supporting documents to email@example.com
- Application with supporting documents must be submitted by 15 July 2019 for August 2019 intake.
- Late and incomplete applications will not be considered.
Please call 6846 4244 from 10am-6pm (Tuesday to Friday) or send us a message below.